Self managed super fund
From (Since) 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self managed superannuation funds, HPS Tax Consulting Pty Ltd g has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd (NTAA).
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property into superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
The Following representatives at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self managed superannuation fund advice
Corporate Authorised Representative
HPS Tax Consulting Pty Ltd – ASIC registered No. 001248732
Associate Authorised Representatives
Harish Poojary – ASIC registered No. 001248733
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation arrangements, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.
Click here to view our Financial Services Guide
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee (No.430062), and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA.
The NTAA has been a leading provider of education for accountants for over 20 years, delivering specialist knowledge in taxation issues and Self Managed Superannuation Funds. Our practice is pleased to be a member of this association, and benefits from the education they provide.