Tax Consultancy & Compliance
The relationships our Principal have with clients enable us to thoroughly understand our clients’ tax position, compliance requirements and to tailor with them appropriate tax strategies. Clients have for many years relied on HPS Accounting’s technical skills. It is this trust that we value above all else.
Our Assistance in taxation includes:
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals, Companies, Trusts and Self Managed Super Funds
- Taxation planning for high net worth individuals and families
- Analysis and advice on tax-effective structures.
- International structuring and tax strategies including advice in conducting business in other jurisdictions
- Remuneration planning
- ATO administration and compliance
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- Tax audit defence strategies
- Tax advice including income tax, GST, capital gains tax and employment taxes
- GST compliance and reporting audits
In a challenging and ever changing world, clients increasingly call upon HPS Accounting for an assessment of the possible tax implications and risks associated with intricate business transactions. Capital Gains Tax and GST can have a significant impact on a transaction. We provide critical advice on the tax implications resulting from the purchase, sale or exchange of assets. We can consider the tax implications when updating leases, review of contracts, business agreements and other proposals.